Sunday, April 29, 2012

Saturday Projects While Doug Was Away and a Silver Streak.

While Doug was picking up the "new" trailer, I was busily working in my craft room.  The weather was cold and rainy so I didn't feel guilty about spending all day inside.
I made some yarn from old t-shirts.
 Then I finger-knitted three bracelets from the yarn.
Made a couple of rosettes too.
 Sewed up a proto-type pair of curtains for the camper.  They seem like they should work, just a few minor adjustments and I can commence with making curtains for all twelve windows.
Henri spent most of the day napping next to me in her craft-room chair. 

Click on the link below for their first ever movie!

Our early morning entertainment.  
Short video of Henrietta and Jake playing.  No worries, nobody (or should I say no dogs) was/were hurt during the making of this film:)

I almost forgot to add a picture of Doug's next project:
 We are unsure of her age at this point, late 40s to early 50s.  Silver Streak made in California.  She needs a bit of work, "easy restoration".  Doug has proven himself with our current trailer, so I'm sure he is up to the task.


No comments:

Post a Comment